We are offering Seawater Shrimp to serve delicious seafood recipes. This shrimp is greatly demanded in hotels and restaurants for easy grilling, baking, boiling, roasting and steaming. High level of calcium, iodine and protein in this shrimp make healthier for circulatory system. The high level of cholesterol in shrimp improves the unbalanced ratio of saturated fat. Shrimps contain significantly high level of omage-3 fatty acid that is good source of nutrition. The flakes of this shrimp are commonly used as major ingredients in the preparation of sushi. The provided Seawater Shrimp is best for making Shrimp cocktail, Tarragon Shrimp Salad, Baked Shrimp Scampi, and Shrimp Puff recipes.
Due to our rich industry experience and knowledge in the field, we have become an affluent supplier, exporter Seawater Shrimp that are one of the widely used commercial shrimp species of the world. It is caught by our trained fishermen and are properly cleaned keeping in mind defined the food standards. Provided shrimps are mainly demanded in home, hotels and restaurants for making dishes. Customers can avail this Seawater Shrimp from us in numerous hygienic packaging options at most reasonable rates.
- Ocean Tiger Raw Headon Shellon (Penaeus Monodon) : 3/4 to 51/60 pcs/kg
- Ocean Tiger Raw Headless Shellon : 4/6 to 71/90 pcs/lb
- White Raw Headless Shellon (Penaeus Indicus, Penaeus Merguiensis) : 13/15 to 71/90 pcs/lb
- Pink Raw Headless Shellon (Metapenaeus Affinis) : 13/15 to 91/110 pcs/lb
- Raw P&D/PUD Tail-on, Tailoff and Raw PTO Butterfly (Ocean Tiger, White & Pink Shrimp) : 16/20 to 91/110 pcs/lb
- Cat Tiger Raw PUD Tail-off (Parapenaeopsis spp.) : 100/200 to 500/800 pcs/lb
- Cat Tiger Cooked PUD Tail-off : 100/200 to 500/800 pcs/lb
- Cat Tiger Cooked PUD Tail-on : 41/50 to 71/90 pcs/lb
- 33000 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
9th Fl., Suite 283/44, Home Place Building, 283 Thonglor 13, Sukhunvit 55, Klongton-Nua, Wattana Bangkok Bangkok Thailand 66-2-1853311/7127570